Red Rock Electrical Ltd is delighted to announce that our Health and Safety Manager Darren Cooke, has achieved the NEBOSH National Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety.
This qualification enables Darren to:
- Understand how health and safety legislation is applied in a workplace and the possible enforcement actions that could be taken
- Identify and effectively communicate relevant health and safety information
- Advise on a range of common workplace health and safety issues including how these can be assessed, controlled and monitored
- Develop a health and safety policy strategy (including proactive safety, Corporate Social Responsibility and the change management process)
- Contribute to a risk management strategy
- Promote a positive health and safety culture
- Develop and audit health and safety management systems
- Maintain individual and organisational health and safety competence
- Manage contractors and supply chains to ensure compliance with health and safety standards.
The NEBOSH Diploma was a substantial commitment and Red Rock Electrical Ltd is very proud of Darren’s achievement.